Your northern fishing adventure starts here... 7038 S. M-37 Baldwin, MI 49304
call nowCall Us (231) 745-4401

Thursday, May 6, 2010

5-6-10 Fishing Report











Hey guys May is here and so are the dry fly's. With the low and clear water the fish are really looking up nicely,,,the only problem of late has been the hurricane winds. There is a video of a nice drake hatch we had a couple days ago with a nice fish working on top and a score. I have been still finding steelhead for my clients that booked a year ago because the last 7 years we have had great May steelheading,,,,,,

I have next monday 5-10 and 5-13,14 open

See ya on the creek

Captain Mike

231-745-4401

mike@baldwincreeklodge.com

1 comment:

DECORBETT said...

Mike,
I have fished for 37 years with my Dad in the US and Canada. Nothing comes close to B ldwin Creek Lodge with Captian Mike!!! My lifelong wishes have come true!!!
Thank you Dad and Captian Mike so much. See you Salmon season buddy!!! FISH ON

Chris Corbett