Your northern fishing adventure starts here... 7038 S. M-37 Baldwin, MI 49304
call nowCall Us (231) 745-4401

Friday, May 14, 2010

5-14-10 Blessing of the Bikes Fishing Report












We finally got some rain not a blow out by any standard but enough to make good streamer fishing exist.,,,,,,,,,,,,, Good Streamers have been minnow looking in about a 3 inch size,,,the one in the mouth of that steelhead of Mac's has landed some quality fish,,,,,,.......Next week with the warm weather I expect to see some very good P. M. River Dry Fly Fishing,,,,Get your date,,,I have 5-19,20 and the weekend 5-22,23 off......
See ya on the Creek
Captain Mike
231-745-4401
mike@baldwincreeklodge.com

Good Friend and great customer Joe Reed calls a day in the boat with me is like a day in the Magic Kingdom at DisneyWorld his second favorite place,,,I thought that was kind of funny,,,but I do try to make any day on the water a blast,,,,finding the best river within an hour to fish,,,My 2 cents
Walt D.......






No comments: