Your northern fishing adventure starts here... 7038 S. M-37 Baldwin, MI 49304
call nowCall Us (231) 745-4401

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

3-19-13

1 for 10 thats a normal day with cold hands and rain and hot fish!


Add caption

Fun day last week with Captain John from http://www.riversbendguideservice.com/ Great guide on the mo!



Go Pack!

Ron scores with Dave on the water!


If Steve is not out guiding he is sore mouthing!


Nice fish Chris!




Well what a difference a year makes,,,last year it was in the 80's this week.  As of today we have a high of 28 with 25 mile and hour wind.  What this tells me is we will have a normal steelhead run with great fishing all the way until the middle of May.  I guess I am biased but my crew of guides is one of the fishiest I know....
We have lots of new beats to show you guys.  Our calender is filling up to capacity give us a call quick to get your hot steelhead date down. 
 
 
See ya on the creek
 
Captain Mike
231-745-4401

No comments: