Your northern fishing adventure starts here... 7038 S. M-37 Baldwin, MI 49304
call nowCall Us (231) 745-4401

Monday, March 26, 2012

3-26-12 Rip Mr. Olson



Just last Thursday I had the pleasure to take John Olson and friend Charlie out fishing with me, I wrote it off as just the warm weather but John really was having his best day on the water I can ever remember.
A great father, great business man - (Olson Tire, Mt.Pleasant MI)-he always said--(I started with a bottle jack and a garage), built a great business that his sons now own,((30 employees)),,,we will all get to that age where well maybe we should let younger help take care of everything but John like to fish to much,,,,,,, I am sure he died the way he wanted going out on top,,,,,Tight Lines my friend........
Captain Mike

No comments: