Your northern fishing adventure starts here... 7038 S. M-37 Baldwin, MI 49304
call nowCall Us (231) 745-4401

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cancer Survivors

The reason for todays post is my 2 great friends that are battling cancer in there own heroic way. First my friend Stevo's wife is battling cancer and they just got back from a month in John Hopkins hospital in Maryland, we are praying for his daughter Sage, his son (BamBam) David and most of all his wife Margret.


My man man, great friend, one of a kind motivational person Joe Reed has been hampered with cancer and is going to his first chemo treatments this week, I KNOW as tough as Joe is he will battle through this and have on a head lamp this hex season, loving life at midnight chasing the big brown that is haunting him here are a few pictures that I have taken fishing with my great friend,

All of my friends out on the web say a prayer that Joe is back on the river soon!











As far as a real report me and Brent enjoyed a wonderful weather Friday and found some aggressive steelhead / salmon. We had good fishing for just a half day on the water. In a month I while really miss days like this, no ice in the rod guides, no icy boat ramps, if it's Late November and it's 50 you should go out and enjoy the day.








I have some open days next week, starting Wed, get up here and get a taste of fall chrome it's addictive..


Captain Mike


231-745-4401


No comments: