Your northern fishing adventure starts here... 7038 S. M-37 Baldwin, MI 49304
call nowCall Us (231) 745-4401

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6-25-08 Fishing Report
































































Hi guys well just want to say in the last couple weeks I turned 30 and got married, wow that was a whole lot to digest......I guess life if for real now..........Anyway I through a few pics of me and my wife Catie in the Mayan Rivera,,,,,I will post pics of the Big Cudas, and Travail's I landed when I was down there but they are on my wife's camera which I can't seem to figure out (I am sure that doesn't surprise anyone that has been around me and how Techy I am)


Tonight's fishing with Steve "o" was great we have a couple more of the silver sides that I won't post to offend a few people,,,but the corn cobs were biting great

We have a few scattered dates open for the next couple weeks of fishing the big bugs give us a call and get in on the fun,,,,,,,,,

Talk to you soon
Captain Mike
mike@baldwincreeklodge.com
231-745-4401

No comments: