Your northern fishing adventure starts here... 7038 S. M-37 Baldwin, MI 49304
call nowCall Us (231) 745-4401

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March 5 2008 Fishing Report































Hi guys,,,

Fishing has really picked up lately,,,,The P.M. is starting to open up (bring your saw if your floating new trees down),,,,,The big Man is fishing good and so is the MO looks like we are going to have a good spring........If your looking for some dates this spring give me an email quick my spring is starting to get real full......
mike@baldwincreeklodge.com,,,,,,,,

Here are some great pics of steel from my best buddies on a local unnamed trib,,,also are some great local kills at a local ranch,,,lot of fun with a bow

get out and fish

See you at the Midwest Fly Fishing Show in Warren and at the Grand Rapids Show the next weekend...

mikey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.