Your northern fishing adventure starts here... 7038 S. M-37 Baldwin, MI 49304
call nowCall Us (231) 745-4401

Friday, February 15, 2008

2-15-08 Fishing Report
















Well we have Erie beat I think(right winter pic from a client), I guess when I get grumpy about things in MI I just look at this pic,,,,As far a real fishing report goes, if the temp is below 25degrees stick to plugging has been fun on the Big Man, if above the fly-fishing has been decent, I had a client email these pics (left) of just a couple of weeks from now,,,,,, 2001 Feb 28, we think that was the year, temps were in the 70's, I will take snow till mid-march to keep the snowmobilers happy and then bring on the 70's,,,,my spring is filling up give me a buzz if you want a good date,
mike

1 comment:

Pens Fan said...

Is that Walnut between 5 and the lake?